Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-10-20

October challenge


This month challenge is about you. About your expectations, your dreams and your ability to break the limitations. It is fully up to you what colour will you paint the sky...


Inspiration from our Design Team:


The quote was a perfect motivator to create something just for myself - something colorful and spontaneously done.






The base for my project was canvas. I have used metallic foil and watercolors from Prima. The all have beautiful colors, are highly pigmented and mix with each other perfectly.

Mixed Media Place supplies:




For this challenge i decided to create my own, handmade mixed-media fiber mini album, to keep  my summer memories alive ... up to the mountains we went!! With my best friends and kids...



I covered my cardstock papers with a fine white fibre and added Soft Gloss gel. Then it was right moment for white heavy gesso and again clear crackle texture paste, to avoid absorbing colors into my fiber surface (everything from Finnabair!!). Here and there I misted the whole thing with green and pink colors, stamped and glued my chipboard pieces, Prima flowers, gems, On top of it I have added 7 Dots flair and stickers etc and finally my favourite glitter!! What do you think about the result?

Mixed Media Place supplies:





My LO about space and our place in it.
Be free and be happy! You have your star that shines only for you! :)



Mixed Media Place supplies:




Creating this project was a pure pleasure to me. I really love colors and mixed-media techniques. Finnabair products are absolutely excellent and their quality is amazing. As usually I created many different layers and did some splatters too. I love using flowers and magnificent Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.






Enjoy the video I have created for you: 


Stay creative :)
Cindy

Mixed Media Place supplies:



Paint the sky, make it yours - these words inspired me to create a layout filled with the emotions from my life. Lately I have had a big change and most of things surrounded me have changed. It was really difficult change but I always hope for the best...


Here are some detailed photos:












Mixed Media Place supplies:



* * *


Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until November19th. 
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below. 
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store
Winner and features will be announced by the end of November.

Have a great day!



7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful challenge and great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration. I can't wait to see all the entries. Going to be a fabulous challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Ladies, all of the projects are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !!! challenge ... that's hard to explain the color of the sky !!
    I love!!!. Thank you very much for the inspiration of the girls, that great work !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !! Beautiful work and great inspiration ladies !!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.